14Fwd: Nov.17 Affordable Housing Speaker !

    Nov 14, 2000
      Hi all,
      fyi...
      I went to last month's brown bag - truly excellent.
      I can give you transit directions if you need it.
      Also, the dept. is holding a xmas party on Thurs, 12/7, 5-7pm, in dept
      lounge.
      Hope to see some of the SJMURP faces there.
      Irv

      http://profiles.msn.com