1Job announcement forwarded from DC&E

  • susanswift@aol.com
    Jul 27, 2000
      I received this e-mail earlier this week (July 24, 2000). --ses

      DC&E is hiring an associate or senior associate (exact position and
      title
      depending on qualifications. I would appreciate it if you would
      forward
      this to anyone you know who might be interested.

      Thanks.

      David Early

      Associate Planner / Senior Associate

      Design, Community & Environment

      Starting Salary: $40,000 to $70,000 per year, depending on experience

      Design, Community & Environment, a planning and design firm located in
      Berkeley, is seeking an experienced Environmental and Land Use
      Planner to
      join our team as an associate or senior associate. DC&E offers
      consulting
      services to public and private sector clients in community planning,
      environmental assessment, urban design, bicycle and transportation
      planning
      and community participation, with an emphasis on resource
      conservation and
      sustainable development. Applicants should have a minimum of three
      years
      experience in CEQA, comprehensive planning and/or related fields, with
      project management experience. Responsibilities will include project
      management, client interface, proposal writing, and preparation of
      environmental and planning reports. DC&E is a rapidly growing firm,
      with
      an open and friendly work environment. Full benefits are included in
      salary package. Send cover letter and resume to David Early, Design,
      Community & Environment, 1600 Shattuck Avenue, Suite 222, Berkeley,
      CA,
      94709. Resumes may also be sent via e-mail to: david@...