Hello to all

  • jessie upshaw
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 18, 2010
      Hello,

      Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that you all are still in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope things are gettings just a littlle better for each and everyone.  I am not sure if you know about the upcoming episode on Mystery Diagnosis, but it will re-enact what happened to Julie..  I know for all of us in the bereavement group, this will be more difficult for us to watch; I am going to make an attempt to watch it and have invited many of my family and friends to do the same.

      May Jehovah God continue to bless you and comfort you as you continue your healing process.

      jessie

    • DEEAND68@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 18, 2010
        Do we know what date the Mystery Diagnosis will be?

        Darlene

        PS Yesterday was Heather's 7th year anniversary of being with God.
        Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that you all are still in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope things are gettings just a littlle better for each and everyone.  I am not sure if you know about the upcoming episode on Mystery Diagnosis, but it will re-enact what happened to Julie..  I know for all of us in the bereavement group, this will be more difficult for us to watch; I am going to make an attempt to watch it and have invited many of my family and friends to do the same.

        May Jehovah God continue to bless you and comfort you as you continue your healing process.

        jessie

      • Beckie Manganaro
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 18, 2010
          Julie's story will air on March 22 at 10 p.m. EDT on Discovery Health; check local listings.

          Do we know what date the Mystery Diagnosis will be?

          Darlene

          PS Yesterday was Heather's 7th year anniversary of being with God.
          Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that you all are still in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope things are gettings just a littlle better for each and everyone.  I am not sure if you know about the upcoming episode on Mystery Diagnosis, but it will re-enact what happened to Julie..  I know for all of us in the bereavement group, this will be more difficult for us to watch; I am going to make an attempt to watch it and have invited many of my family and friends to do the same.

          May Jehovah God continue to bless you and comfort you as you continue your healing process.

          jessie

        • Darlene Kiss
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 18, 2010
            Thank you

            Beckie Manganaro <sweetpeajud@...> wrote:

            >Julie's story will air on March 22 at 10 p.m. EDT on Discovery Health; check local listings.
            >

            >  http://www.sjsupport.org/

          • jessie upshaw
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 18, 2010
              Thanks Becky, I forget to put that in the message.  Darlene, I hope that yesterday was a day of good memories, laughter and love for you and your family.

              jj