Hello Ochoaivonne

  • jessie upshaw
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello Ochoaivonne,

      I was just thinking about you and your family; hope that you all are fairing as best you can.  I know it is hard; many of the members of the foundation have e-mailed me along with the condolescences and concern for you and  your family.  Please know that the invitation to contact me stands; I will be  unavailable though Oct 15 - 22 because I am getting married.

      My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.  It what I believe to be the truth, I know that Matthew is in a restful state-that's  how I am able to go on a little; knowing in my heart that Mama is in no more pain.

      Regards,

      jessie