Hoping for a small miracle

  • angejarman
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
      How cruel is Tens. After 13 weeks of fighting Tens and seeming to make a steady recovery, my mum is now fighting for her life again in intensive care due to it attacking her lungs.
    • Beckie Jud
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
        I am very sorry to hear this. You & yours in my prayers and thoughts. Please keep me posted with how your Mum in doing.

        Beckie

        How cruel is Tens. After 13 weeks of fighting Tens and seeming to make a steady recovery, my mum is now fighting for her life again in intensive care due to it attacking her lungs.

      • jessie upshaw
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2009
          I as well believe and hope in miracles.  I will be praying for your mother.  Not to be too personal, but is it ARDS that she is against now?

          jessie
          atlanta, ga

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009
            Hi,

            Wanted to check in your Mother's progess and the rest of family.  You all continue to be in my prayers.

            jessie