OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • Jennifer Yaniga
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      Jennifer

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=1922133&vt=25608085

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .