Let me know what comes up that you don't want - we have a V-berth full of worn out and/or wrong size headsails and what you turn down might be fine for thisjim747dash8
All, I'm also looking a light wind jib in good shape, but 150% or larger. Sorry to jump on your thread Richard, but I didn't think you would mind since we areddoorny
Looking for a jib. 110% would be great. Thanks!!richard.mackie
She's recognized to be particularly strong in light air yet is also competitive in winds above 20 kts. She won overall best performance honors in Yachting's 10th One-of-a-kind regatta at Annapolis and first in division in a fleet that averaged 30 feet in length.
If you'd like to join, please include a brief message when you request membership (what boat you have, or your interest in sailing). This is just to filter out spammers.
- Mar 7, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.