Re: [SJ-24] Looking for my old boat -Ms American Pie

  • lisa
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      Scott - Rob sold the boat a while ago, but I forwarded your message to
      him, so maybe you'll hear back The boat isn't racing here in Seattle,
      that I know - have not seen her.

      Lisa
      Winter's Dream
      Seattle.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • m_kanzler@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
        Just in case one of us might happen to see her on the water
        somewhere... What was the color, hull number and sail number?

        You never know... stranger things have happened.

        --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "Scott C." <scottusa420@y...> wrote:

        > I once owned a SJ24 named Ms. American Pie in Seattle,
        > I reluctantly sold her in 1995 and I've always dreamed of finding her
        > and buying her back.. I have a clue, she was raced a few years back
        > by Mr. Bob Edelstein...are you out there Bob? thanks..
        > -Scott Church scottusa420@y...
      • Gil Lund
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          Yes
          Bob Edelstein owned and raced Ms. American Pie. I do not have his
          phone number but he owns and operates a car window tinting shop in
          Seattle.
          gil