san juan30

  • nomad30sj@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      i have looked far and wide and heve yet to finf another san juan
      30 owner..i live on the boat in s. calif. and as far as i know, i am
      the only one in this area...if anyone has any info re: other 30 ft.
      san juans i would appreciate it if you cpuld pass it on
      thanx
      nomad
    • David Hayes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2001
        Hi nomad
        I own an SJ30 and sail in British Columbia Canada. Check out a SJ30 site
        at http://yellowjacketsail.tripod.com/index.htm
        Dave

        >From: nomad30sj@...
        >To: SJ-24@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SJ-24] san juan30
        >Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 04:24:59 -0000
        >

        > i have looked far and wide and heve yet to finf another san juan
        >30 owner..i live on the boat in s. calif. and as far as i know, i am
        >the only one in this area...if anyone has any info re: other 30 ft.
        >san juans i would appreciate it if you cpuld pass it on
        > thanx
        > nomad

      • mark t shefchik
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2001
          As I recall, there was a San Juan 30 in Duluth about the time I was just
          beginning
          to start looking to get into keelboat racing. It's probably getting
          close to 30 years ago [yipes!] The boat's name may have been "Beast From
          the East". Rumor has it that it was very fast. It looked like a big
          SJ24, unlike a SJ26 which looks like a big? I think the boat was only
          here for a year or two, and I don't know where it went.
          Mark S.
          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.