Oh my God... what have I done...

  • m_kanzler@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 1 9:26 AM
      I bought a 1975 SJ-24 on my lunch hour yesterday.
      Went and got the sails that were in the seller's
      boathouse (& the porta potti & spinnaker pole).

      It's hanging on a mooring buoy in front of his
      house on a nearby Island... he's moving out of the
      country on Sunday, which is why I got a good deal,
      and I have three weeks to drop my own mooring
      buoy and move it.

      Is it true that the Red boats are the fastest?
    • m_kanzler@yahoo.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 1, 2004
        I was toying with colors and got interrupted.
        I couldn't read the blue text in the blue
        field where "Up Thread" and other commands reside.
        I'll mess with it again eventually.

        The guy I bought the boat from said he wanted to
        do the same Viking funeral when he goes... but
        figured he didn't want to pay storage on the boat
        until then.

        I think it came up when discussing "what would I
        do with all these boats if he dies before they're done"
        with my wife.