SJ-28

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Howdy,
      For anyone interested there is a 1982 SJ-28 for sale here in North
      West Florida, is a bit pricey,$14,000 USD(I think), but is a lonley,
      well kept never Sailed boat. She needs an owner!
      Johnny
    • gc138@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Johnny - Did you mean lonely or lovely ? Only one letter difference.
        I agree - unless that boat is loaded, it is quite pricey. Even if it is
        loaded, how much should one spend on an SJ24?
        George #18 "Spaghetti"

      • gc138@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          Johnny - I stand corrected. I just noticed that you said it was an SJ28 not a
          24. I guess that price for a 28 foot boat is more in line and might even be a
          decent price depending on equipment.
          George