Re: [SJ-24] Re: Keeping battery charged

  • Johnny
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dave, as a saftey thing, when I use a Trickle Charger I allways remove/replace the battery and do it onshore. I have seen a battery leaking from being charged. I felt a side of it that didnt have acid running down it, and that sucker was ready to blow.
      One feller down here uses Shore Power, 110v, to keep his charged, but he has it on one of them Timers that shut off after an hour, and restart 24hrs later.
      JChiarito
      'SandyII'
      by the way, I can relate to the Lake Michigan as a 'Bluewater' boating experience. I was on it one day and the waves were Surfable!