Re: [SJ-24] marinas at Gulf area

  • JChiarito
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      k, just had another open up, is in Val-Pariso, bout 300yrds from Choctaw
      Bay, nice safe area, $100mnt. elect/Wtr, mindya I am sure Pensacola and
      Panama Cty have very reasonable slips also,but I dont get there papers.
      Johnny
      SandyII

    • gc138@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
        Johnny - I think $100 per month is quite reasonable - I wish I had a boat to put there.
        George Cunningham #18 "Spaghetti"