location of cap of deck for lifting the san juan 24? cheers

  • alistair.athey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
    • Jak Mang
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
        I have been thinking about this as well. Does it work to hang a plumb bob directly over the last couple of keel bolts and call that the center?

        Ask twice cut once :-)
      • George Cunningham
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          Jak - check the Files section for "Snappy Tom Keel Lift .......". There is a photo there which may help. Also, I think there is another photo or two of brackets by someone else - Cory ? - that I cannot find right away - Check this one : buried somewhere in photo section under "Techinical Photo" album
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SJ-24/photos/album/1162034467/pic/516156664/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

          George #18 Spaghetti