Fairing the Keel... pointers?

  • jasonkjoiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      I'm seeing the light at the end of tunnel! Finally!

      Mayhem! is painted. I'm working on fairing the keel now. Then on to bottom paint and non-skid.

      I have gotten some great assistance from my friend and fellow SJ24 owner, Mitch, but thought I'd let you guys all know where I was on the project in case any of you have some wise words or helpful pointers for me to consider as I work on fairing the keel and rudder!

      http://mayhemrestoration.blogspot.com

      Thanks for any pointers and if you can spare it.... SEND MONEY!