Re: [SJ-24] Year of SJ24 on E-Bay

  • Timothy Stokes
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      Re: [SJ-24] Year of SJ24 on E-Bay The plant was located in New Bern, NC.  It built 21’s and 24’s and possibly others, and closed around 1983.  I believe that I owned the last SJ 24 built , no. 1041, built in 1982.

      On 7/31/10 10:38 PM, "Dave Eastman/Country Ecology" <cebirdman@...> wrote:

      There was a east coast plant in SC or NC that built them on the East Coast.  Saw some of them around Lake Winnipesaukee when I visited prior to that time and wondered what the story was.  Sorry about being hazy about dates; but I do see them here in NH in boat yards.  If in a sorry sight.

      And people buy and sell them for $1500-3,000.   Hmmm

      I owned hull #10 in Bellingham, WA during the seventies.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        The hatches, windows and toe rail are identical to my '74. The locations of the interior wood trim, drawer and cabinets are also the same.