White Rock to Port Coquitlam and Pender Harbour

  • boater.exam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      White Rock to Port Coquitlam and Pender Harbour

      Skipper looking for a captain (and a vessel). I will be going to visit my in laws in the lower Mainland area of British Columbia. My sail boat will be sitting in Lake of Two Mountains (Center sailboat in the link ...

      http://www.panoramio.com/map/#lt=45.500115&ln=-73.957821&z=-2&k=2&a=1&tab=1 ).

      I would love to crew around Burrard Inlet or in the Pender Harbour area. Actually anywhere in the vicinity of White Rock to Port Coquitlam between the 12th and 18th of July, and up the Sunshine Coast (Gibsons to Pender Harbour) between the 19th and 21st of July.

      That would be great!

      Thanks.

      Andre