Re: Sails

  • teamwikiwiki
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hi, this is Steve at Team WikiWiki. I am interested in your mylar jib 100 as I currently have only a genoa. I may also be interested in your main, although my buddy is an Ullman rep and he patiently awaits my deposit. If you get this the most checked email is teamwikiwiki@....

      Thank you and fairwinds, Steve. SJ24 #613

      --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "Alec Pollak" <suntoptracker@...> wrote:

      > --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "nuke2nuke" <nuke2nuke@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I live in Kelowna B.C. and sail my SJ24 "Animal House ll" on Okanagan lake. I am looking for a spinacker, a main and a blde (used) Anyone got any of these?
      > >
      > regarding your request for a main and blade sail. are you racing your boat under class rules? hanks or foil on your head stay?
      >
      > i have too many sails and would be willing to sell two or three.
      >
      > regarding the blade, is it for heavy air sailing or to use with the spinnaker? the reason i'm asking is have the following sails:
      >
      > 80% hank on dacron jib luff 25.75, leach 24.24, foot 8.3 Sobstad
      >
      > 100% melges 24 mylar jib luff 27.5, foot 9.5 ullman free standing luff with amsteel line for support (also have roller furl blocks for it)
      >
      > 110% full hoist dacron jib (need to measure) dole
      >
      > spinnaker stay sail 3/4oz nylon luff 26.2, leach 23.1, foot 8.10
      > like new north sail (can be tacked to the toe rail and flown across the boat. (not a legal sail for class racing)
      >
      > i also have a north main sail with new slugs that has a luff of about 26' but the foot seem just over 8' have not tried to fit this sail on our sj24 but will if you are interested in it. (its seems like it is oversized and may not measure as a class sail but may make a great cruising main)
      >
      > all sails are at hood canal in western washington.
      >
      > i will be keeping at least one jib.
      >
      > all sails are in great shape, and have lots of sailing life in them.
      >
      > please let me know if you have and interest in any of these sails and i will send pictures and more info
      >
      > smooth sailing
      >
      > Alec
      > sj21 #34

    • clowry97
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 7, 2010
        Alec do you have any sails fo sj24 left? Thanks Chris