High resolution SJ-24 sale broshures

  • alex_rk86
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      First of all, a huge thanks to Mark Kanzler and especially to Mark G. Hagen for making the originals brochures available for scanning.

      I have just uploaded the high resolutions scans on sj24.org "Files" (you need to be registered user to have access to "Files" area).

      There are around 30 files, each file between 2 and 3 MB (I intentionally didn't resize them in order to preserve maximum quality).

      Alex Matveev (rk86),
      SJ24 "Cosmo" (Hull #581), Vancouver, B