and yet another sj24 for sale...

  • beach_bum_97367
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      The housing slump is causing me to sell "Little Annie's Fannie", she's
      a '77 (hull #866) in Newport Oregon. No trailer,
      inventory is 5 headsails, 2 mainsails and a spinnaker
      '98 Yamaha 6 hp motor
      new bottom paint in '07
      $4800 for everything but I'm keeping all the trophies.
      Garth
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
        Garth,

        Post it on craigslist in the San Fransisco, Seattle, Portland, and
        Oregon Coast areas. You'll have to modify the listing slightly for
        each listing our they'll kick them back. Thats where I sold Sea Thru.

        Tom

        --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "beach_bum_97367" <beach_bum_97367@...>
        wrote:

        > The housing slump is causing me to sell "Little Annie's Fannie", she's
        > a '77 (hull #866) in Newport Oregon. No trailer,
        > inventory is 5 headsails, 2 mainsails and a spinnaker
        > '98 Yamaha 6 hp motor
        > new bottom paint in '07
        > $4800 for everything but I'm keeping all the trophies.
        > Garth

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
          Garth,

          Have you sold your boat yet?

          wrote:

          > The housing slump is causing me to sell "Little Annie's Fannie", she's
          > a '77 (hull #866) in Newport Oregon. No trailer,
          > inventory is 5 headsails, 2 mainsails and a spinnaker
          > '98 Yamaha 6 hp motor
          > new bottom paint in '07
          > $4800 for everything but I'm keeping all the trophies.
          > Garth

        • beach_bum_97367
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008
            Not yet but my crew wants to make a counter offer if anybody tries to
            buy it, so I don't know what's going to happen here. The dock is paid
            up until April so if the housing market gets better by then, I may
            not have to sell.

            --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <copperdeco@...> wrote:

            > Garth,
            >
            > Have you sold your boat yet?
            >

            > Tom
            >

            > --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "beach_bum_97367" <beach_bum_97367@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > The housing slump is causing me to sell "Little Annie's Fannie",
            she's
            > > a '77 (hull #866) in Newport Oregon. No trailer,
            > > inventory is 5 headsails, 2 mainsails and a spinnaker
            > > '98 Yamaha 6 hp motor
            > > new bottom paint in '07
            > > $4800 for everything but I'm keeping all the trophies.
            > > Garth

          • bryan hamilton
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008
              My rudder post trunk needs lubricating or something. Does anybody have any suggestions? Gets hung up  a little when turning. Thanks Bryan

              Not yet but my crew wants to make a counter offer if anybody tries to
              buy it, so I don't know what's going to happen here. The dock is paid
              up until April so if the housing market gets better by then, I may
              not have to sell.

              --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups. com, "Tom" <copperdeco@ ...> wrote:

              > Garth,
              >
              > Have you sold your boat yet?
              >

              > Tom
              >

              > --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups. com, "beach_bum_97367" <beach_bum_97367@ >
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > The housing slump is causing me to sell "Little Annie's Fannie",
              she's
              > > a '77 (hull #866) in Newport Oregon. No trailer,
              > > inventory is 5 headsails, 2 mainsails and a spinnaker
              > > '98 Yamaha 6 hp motor
              > > new bottom paint in '07
              > > $4800 for everything but I'm keeping all the trophies.
              > > Garth

            • GC138
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 12, 2008
                Hi Bryan, I don't have any lube suggestions but before you get it all greased up check from the outside to make sure things are ok. My rudder blade used to touch the bottom of the hull if pushed all the way over to one side or the other.
                George #18 Spaghetti