tabernacle/pivot for stepping the mast

  • bruno f. battistoli
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Does anybody have a setup for a tabernacle or pivot for stepping the mast, or know where I can get one?

      Thanks,

      bruno f. battistoli
      Bandit
      568

    • GC138
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Call Gene Adams for all SJ24 parts and stuff - He will have a pivoting mast step. Well worth the money. I wish I had one. I went for the standard step and regret it. This is the latest I have on him.

        Port Gardener Sailboats

        800 883-2814

        pgardnersj@...

        http://www.portgardnersailboats.com/

        PORT GARDNER SAILBOATS
        PO BOX 269
        MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA 98043
        206 696 8685

        Good luck,
        George #19 Spaghetti

        In a message dated 07/01/08 06:26:32 Central Daylight Time, bfbattistoli@... writes:

        Does anybody have a setup for a tabernacle or pivot for stepping the mast, or know where I can get one?

        Thanks,

        bruno f. battistoli
        Bandit
        568

      • Gary Rust
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          I bought a hinged mast base from Gene Adams. You can see some pictures
          of it in the photos section under "Hinged Mast Base". It is very well
          made and instead of requiring 5 men strugling to step the mast, two of
          us easily get the job done.
          Gary "Ilene"

          --- In SJ-24@yahoogroups.com, "bruno f. battistoli" <bfbattistoli@...>
          wrote:

          > Does anybody have a setup for a tabernacle or pivot for stepping the
          mast, or know where I can get one?

          > Thanks,
          >
          > bruno f. battistoli
          > Bandit
          > 568

        • bruno f. battistoli
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008

            Bruno F. Battistoli, M.A.
            Graduate Assistant
            Syracuse Center of Excellence
                in Environmental and Energy Systems (SyrCoE)

            Syracuse University

            Mail to:
            S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
            215 University Place
            Syracuse, New York, USA 13244-2100

            ph:  914-474-2792
            fax: 315-299-5060

            "There are only two ways to live your life.
            One is as though nothing is a miracle.
            The other is as if everything is."
            - Albert Einstein