Re: [SJ-24] Asym Spinnaker

  • bryan hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Looks great!! Your boat looks alot like "Driftwood"

      gc138@... wrote:
      Can someone give me measurements for a cruising asymetrical spinnaker?  Seems the sailmakers build them to 180% parameters but I'm going to look for a used one and that figure is not much help. I have a nice North 170% and wonder if there is much sense in spending the money for this sail. Any advice?
      Thanks
      George #18 Spaghetti (she's finally in the water but has yet to be sailed)

      See what's free at AOL.com.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.