Re: Used 130

  • Tommy Glenn
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Brian,

      I sent you a reply to your email address, not sure if you got it. We
      have a headfoil system, similar to a tuffluff but it's another brand.
      It has a 3/16 luff tape (or a number 6). If you could reply to me
      offline we can discuss further - tbglenn@....

      Thanks,

      Tommy Glenn
    • brian j. Buchanan
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006

        Tommy,

        Went to look for the sail but couldn't find it. Sorry but I don't remember any hanks on it. Sorry for the false advertizement.  Brian

        From: "Tommy Glenn" <tbglenn@...>
        To: SJ-24@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [SJ-24] Re: Used 130
        Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 19:14:52 -0000

        Brian,

        I sent you a reply to your email address, not sure if you got it. We
        have a headfoil system, similar to a tuffluff but it's another brand.
        It has a 3/16 luff tape (or a number 6). If you could reply to me
        offline we can discuss further - tbglenn@bellsouth. net.

        Thanks,

        Tommy Glenn

        Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip!�
      • Tommy Glenn
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
          Oh well - thanks for checking.

          If anyone else out there has a lead on an OK used 130 please let me
          know.

          Thanks,

          Tommy Glenn
        • Alec Pollak
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
            You might want to check out Ebay Item 190047789356. Its for a used jib
            with luff tape, size is 27'10" luff and 11'11" foot.

            This is about a 120% jib. Starting price is $49.00. He has other sails
            available but some are hanked on.

            Sails are off of an Express 27.