New Member Saying Hello

  • psanburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      My wife, Annette and i just bought a SJ24 with some friends, Al and
      Carol Gauper. The boat is on Lake Pend Oreille, ID. I have sailed a
      many differnt boats, but have never owned one, so I am delighted to
      join the SJ24 family. The boat's name is Scuttle at the moment, we
      will be renaming her by springtime.

      Being a member of this group is great and having access to all this
      info will be very helpful, I especially like all the photos from
      everyone.

      I am looking forward to learning where the boat's sweet spot is as far
      as wind and sail combos. Our boat came with a full compliment of
      sails, so we will have a lot of trial and error times ahead of us.

      Any gotta know tips out there to a new owner?

      Thanks and I look forward to good times as a proud owner of a SJ24.

      Peter Sanburn
    • bryan hamilton

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
          Hi Peter,

          I met you on the dock at the Bitter End Marina. I'm a fellow SJ24
          owner - "Ilene". Welcome to this group. There are guys on this site
          that can answer just about any question that you have about your
          boat. I hope you guys will join the Pend Oreille Yacht Club and do
          some racing next spring.

          Gary Rust