Re: [SJ-24] Re: Cored

  • Buz Branch
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 1, 2006

      Hi everyone , The guys at raymarine told me they prefer epoxy as softer stuff "dampens" the signal
      Best regards ,Buz Branch S/V Doubloon ,Durango

      From: gc138@...
      To: SJ-24@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SJ-24] Re: Cored
      Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:16:53 EDT

      Ok - I have some BoatLife Life Caulk I can use. What's the problem with marine silicone I wonder?
      George #18 Spaghetti

    • jbuckley234
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 27, 2006
        I used ahummingbird PiranhaMAX 20 from Wal Mart