Re: [SJ-24] Looking for a 110% jib

  • bhutt@alltel.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 2:43 PM
      Hi group.
      I will be launching next week and so I'd thought I'd try again.
      Does anyone have a used 110% they would like to part with. Must be in
      decent shape. Mine gets a lot of use and is the original sail from
      1977. It is really tired and needs to be replaced.
      Thanks,
      Bill Hutt
      "Knot Racing" #841

    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5 11:57 AM
        Bill,

        I finally took the sail out of the bag this morning before work.
        It is not a 110 like I thought. It measures 176 inches accross the
        bottom. It is in really good shape. It crackels when you fold it.
        It is an original Clark sail but made in 1981. I think it might be a
        150? The previous owner bought mylar racing sails so it probably
        hasn't been used much. I havn't used it once for the last 4 years.

        I need to sell it or a spinnaker I have in the attic because I need
        the money for my slip fee. I may put em on ebay. If anyone is
        interested my email is d.ivan@... 817 874-9994

        Sorry bill,

        Daryl

      • bobildi@aol.com