sj24.net Message Digest

  • sj24.net Digest Robot
    Message 1 of 65 , Oct 1, 2005
      sj24.net

      Dear yahoo_bot,

      As you requested, here is the latest digest of messages posted on sj24.net forums. Please come and join the discussion!

      Forum: General

      Topic: 1982 San Juan 24 For Sale!!

      LinkPost TimeAuthorMessage Excerpt
      55530 Sep 2005, 12:09 PM PDTTrident OneOoops!! The SJ-24 for sale is actually a 1974. The price is $3500.00 or b/o.
      Sorry for the errors. Anyone interested??

      Your digest options:

      Format of the Digest: HTML
      Show Message Text: YES
      Show My Messages: YES
      Digest Frequency: DAY
      Show only new messages since last time I logged in: FALSE
      Send digest if no new messages: YES
      Time digest sent (based on time zone in your profile): 3 PM
      Maximum characters per message in digest: 150

      This digest is being sent to registered members of sj24.net forums and only because you explicitly requested it. sj24.net is completely commercial free. Your email address is never disclosed to outside parties. See our FAQ for more information on our privacy policies. You can change or delete your subscription by logging into sj24.net from the Digest Page. (You must be logged in to change your digest settings.) If you have questions or feedback on the format of this digest please send it to the sj24.net Webmaster.

    • sj24.net Digest Robot
      Message 65 of 65 , Oct 24, 2005
        sj24.net

        Dear yahoo_bot,

        As you requested, here is the latest digest of messages posted on sj24.net forums. Please come and join the discussion!

        Forum: General

        Topic: Cockpit Scupper Plugs?

        LinkPost TimeAuthorMessage Excerpt
        66324 Oct 2005, 06:10 AM PDTTrident OneGuys just wanted to let you know I was able to pick up 1 1/4" Flip-Lock plugs at West Marine. They were $5.99 each and they work well. Thanks again......

        Your digest options:

        Format of the Digest: HTML
        Show Message Text: YES
        Show My Messages: YES
        Digest Frequency: DAY
        Show only new messages since last time I logged in: FALSE
        Send digest if no new messages: NO