I'm available to crew for SJ-24 Nationals June 10, 11 & 12.

  • Mark Kanzler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      If any of y'all you want me, I'll crew.

      Not a ton of SJ-24 experience, but a lot of past experience
      with similar technology back when it was new.

      Recent experience is aboard a couple of Synergy 1000's
      both Sym & Asym spinnaker. Primarily bow and mast work,
      can do trim & just about any other position as needed.

      If I don't get a ride, I'll probably show up to socialize,
      and will put my gear in my car just in case someone needs
      me on spur of the moment.

      BTW, I'll post info when I get it from the RC, not
      sure if notice of race is online yet, but there will
      be a regatta, so plan on racing if you can.