New group

  • johnm@victoriaconference.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2001
      Hey everyone, I set this group up for Paul, as we both figured it
      would be a much more interesting way for us to communicate regarding
      the SJ24. This group lets you keep an owner's list (see "Database")
      and files...such as your pictures!

      It has a calendar feature, which will let us post all the SJ24 races
      and gatherings across N. America...pretty neat stuff!

      I hope to see you all on board soon.

      John M
      "Jelly Bean"