Just a friendly reminder to anyone encountering Rusty Blackbirds while they are out from now until the end of the month, please input ANY and ALL Rustyfalecore
28 March 8:30 - 11:50 A M Linnaean Society Field Trip 29 species with the following highlights: Eastern Bluebird 2 females and 1 male near the High Rockh_fischer
From around 10 am to noon. A rather cold morning, but rewarding. Four Pine Warbers: one male by the picnic area, two males & at least one female along themfanootz
We encourage members to post news about Staten Island's environmental issues, meetings, activities and WALKS, as well as bird, and wildlife sighting.
-Please keep postings relevant to Staten Island.
-Please post links to images and files you wish to share with the group. This helps to reduce cluttering In-Boxes which may have limited space. Photos and files can be shared to using the proper links on the SINaturalist group home page.
Three simple rules:
1) NO POSTING information about nesting birds
2) NO POSTING information about OWLS roosting, calling or nesting.
3) NO POSTING inflammatory, or offensive materials
The refusal to follow these rules will result the poster being banned from posted or deleted completely from the list.
- Aug 13, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.