question

  • waxwingsgrace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 6:15 PM
      I'm new to Staten Island and would like to know about birding spots.
      (Also am interested in botanizing) I've already explored quite a bit,
      and often walk along the beach around Wolfe's Pond or Mt. Loretto, etc.
      I watched what looked like a family of oystercatchers yesterday, then
      saw a black skimmer skimming near the shoreline near Wolfe's Pond -
      wonderful. When you post about Great Kills Park, where are you talking
      about? Where's the "left fork to the flats"? thanks -