Re: [SINaturaList] CLP - quick stop

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013
      Umm, I'm obviously not still birding as this is delivered at 11pm.
      Yahoo! Seems a little messed up this evening.
      My 7:30pm post was only sent correctly after I RE-SENT it.
      Dave

      Sent from my Iridium 9505A Satellite Phone

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 5:42 PM, David <sailbirder@...> wrote:

      I'm still birding Clove Lakes, but thought I'd send a quick post for anyone looking to see a few birds on the way home from work.
      Best advice is stopping Martling Bridge.
      Up sledding hill at edge of woods are several palm warblers and many golden crowned kinglets.
      A walk up to the lawn at Royal Oak you can probably get the dozen Chipping sparrows.
      Tons of flickers. A few pine warblers
      Good luck!
      Dave Jordet

      Sent from my Iridium 9505A Satellite Phone