Classroom Window Birds

  • Clifford
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      While teaching a lesson on combining like terms a pair of Black Vultures circled by my third story classroom window. I brought the birds to the attention of my students. While we watched them circle by a FOY Great Egret flew by toward Fresh Kills Park.
    • Clifford
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2013
        I spied another Black Vulture from my classroom. Today a Black Vulture came along from the direction of the Teleport Woods/WTDavis Refuge. It soared along, just above my school building, and continued on toward the Greenbelt. Enjoyable!