Razorbill - Yes!

  • cicadaman53
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      Had the razorbill at Fort Wadsworth today, at about 1 pm as it flew south toward Midland Beach. A few minutes before I got there, Isaac Grant had the bird on the water, about 15 feet off shore.

      This sighting represents my 300th life bird for Staten Island. Woo-hoo!

      Ed J.

      In addition to the razorbill, there were numerous greater scaup, common and red-throated loons, horned gebe, common goldeneye, bufflehead and red-breasted merganser in the bay.
    • Mark Luongo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
        Birding with Seth, Dave and Charlie in GKP/Gateway this morning. Red-throated loon, Bufflehead, Bonaparte Gull, Horned Grebe, Herring & Ring-billed gulls, Snow Buntings, Mallards & Black Duck.
        I am just astonished by the changed landscape.

        Mark Luongo