CLP 7/26 N. Waterthrush & 7/23 Solitary

  • Catherine Barron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 6:54 PM
      7/26 around 6 PM: Nothern Waterthrush in the stream below the waterfall.

      Late report for 7/23 morning: Solitary Sandpiper on the mud flats at Martlings Pond.

      Catherine Barron
      Clove Lakes Park
    • Catherine Barron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 6:59 PM

        It may be the same bird. I have a lot of trouble distingishing these two.
        Catherine Barron

        I had a Louisiana Waterthrush this morning at 8:15 in the stream about 100 feet from the waterfall.

        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone