Bird Walk reminder for Wednesday, March 2 - Great Kills Park

  • cicadaman53
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      3/2/11
      Great Kills
      Park
      10am-12 Noon

      We will be searching for winter waterfowl/gulls at the peat beds, then head over to the grassy area by the playground to look for horned lark and possibly others, and then over to the harbor for more waterfowl and gulls.

      Meet at the north end of Parking Lot A (the first big lot, about a mile in from Hylan Blvd. Weather looks to be fairly pleasant (for this time of year). Hope to see you there!

      Ed J.