2 red bats foraging at wards house, chp 4-5 pm this afternoon

  • Richard Veit
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010

       these red bats were catching flying insects very actively until sunset this afternoon
      Richard R. Veit
      Professor
      Biology Department
      CSI/CUNY
      2800 Victory Boulevard
      Staten Island, NY 10314
      718-982-3853
      Fax 718-982-3852

    • MichaelS
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
        Also had a Red Bat in the backyard yesterday and today at dusk.

        -Mike Shanley

        Sent from my iPhone.