Re: Yesterday in My backyard

  • sibirdwatcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Well i do have multiple feeders around my yard filled with black oil sunflower seed, white millet, suet, and during the winter, cracked and whole corn, and in the shell peanuts and shelled peanuts.

      I also have nunmerous pine trees and arborvitae trees that enticese the coniferous birds like the kinglets.

      I do live in a very wooded area with a woodlot in the back of my house, across the street is wooded and there are trees everywhere in my neighborhood.

      Good birding,

      Anthony Ciancimino