Re: [SINaturaList] Western tanager - no, so far

  • geobouq@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      In a message dated 1/6/2008 2:14:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, CicadaMan1@... writes:

      1/6/08
      Ed & Zach Johnson

      We went over to the Port Richmond address reported by George Bouquio to
      check for the western tanager. We sat in the car and watched the feeder
      for about 15 minutes early this afternoon. Lots of house sparrows and a
      couple of house finches. That's all, so far.

      I stopped by the feeder briefly at around 10, 1 and again at around 4.
      House sparrows, mourning doves and a junco at 1 pm, nothing at 10 & 4.
      I think they must fill the feeder around mid-day.
      GB