Re: [SINaturaList] (no subject)

  • George Bouquio
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Sure it wasn't a Grackle?

      >>> <pafi12@...> 9/30/2009 7:28 PM >>>
      W T Davis, 5 PM

      This afternoon's bright sunlight hit the Grackley-lookin' bird I saw for a
      few seconds in such a way that its entire head shone a brilliant,
      iridescent green. A Rusty Blackbird I guess...even though the books tell me that
      he was supposed to be more rusty looking in the Fall.

      Rich McGovern

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
      recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally
      privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail
      in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you
      are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating,
      distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE
      ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you
      for your cooperation.