Re: [SINaturaList] 7/30 La. Waterthrush

  • George Bouquio
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      I probably had a glimpse of it this morning, around 6:20am, at the SW corner of Martling's Pond, before another walker flushed it.
      George Bouquio, 7/31/09

      >>> "Catherine Barron" <cbarron@...> 7/30/2009 9:50 PM >>>
      Around 6:45 PM, a Louisiana Waterthrush in the stream between Clove Lake 2 and the red bridge at the end of the horse trail.

      Catherine Barron
      Clove Lakes Park
      7/30/2009

      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
      recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally
      privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail
      in error or from someone who is not authorized to send it to you, you
      are strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating,
      distributing or copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE
      ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you
      for your cooperation.