Garden State Match Victory

  • ediasprez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Staten Island defeated Sparta last night in a match in West Orange.
      Final score 2.5-1.5. We had three draws on the 2,3 & 4 boards. Bill Sealey won his game on board one and the match with a fine effort!
      Ed, Lionel, and Wayne drew to secure the win.
      Next match is on Staten Island on March 2nd.
      Full schedule and results on Garden State web site.