Re: Micheal Shuffett Letter

  • Mary Bishop
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 16, 2000
      Audrey I wrote the letter just as Micheal wrote his name in the letter..
      This is also the way it is spelled in all records hear.
      Also in the Appraisal of Micheal ,husband of Jane Bennett This ia also how
      his name is spelled./
      Mary

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 16, 2000
        Yes Sol Kessler is the same as Soloman Kessler

        >Do you think "Sol. Kessler" is Solomon Kessler?
        >
        >Audrey

      • Audrey Shields Hancock
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 16, 2000
          Thanks, Mary,
          Appreciate the clarification. Very interesting spelling for Micheal then.

          Audrey