It was great seeing so many of you at the SF veg fest today! So much fun, so much food! If you didn't make it yet, I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow.brookology
October 5th –Early Fall Flavors Menu Squash soup with Tender Baby Kale Rice and Barley Pilaf Tofu Quiche with Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Onions, and Freshpatriciajoybecker
Views and opinions expressed are those of the members and not SFVS. If you are not comfortable with the views and opinions expressed, just delete them.
SFVS supports and promotes non-violence. SFVS does not discriminate non-veggies or anyone's orientation.
You can also make a personal enquiry or check upcoming SFVS events by calling its telephone number 415-273-5481 or visit its website www.sfvs.org.
- May 28, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.