Howard Lyman lecture in SF Sunday Oct 12, 2-5pm

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003
      Howard Lyman lecture in SF Sunday Oct 12, 2-5pm +

      I am waiting for confirmation on a 200+ seat lecture hall. Please
      tell your friends, more info later.

      Mad Cow disease is now in Canada. We are sure it's already in America.
      "America slaughters for every 100,000 cattles, only 12,000 of them
      are tested.
      It is like a blind man looking for a needle in a hay stack" (the
      exact cattle
      head count, I will confirm, but that's a close stats) If you don't
      look, you
      won't find."

      When Mad cow was confirmed in Canada, there were no notice to the
      public for
      over 3 months. (Canada didn't know what to do with the problem)

      www.madcowboy.com

      After lecture, option vegan dining out in SF under $20.

      Anyone interested in helping Howard do press releases?
      --

      Howard Lyman video tapes, I have 3 extras to sell, Cost is around
      $10. please

      ---