Inexpensive, vegan Indian food available 24hours a day in SF

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Nann N Curry just opened a new restaurant on Geary St/Mason.
      (vegetarian friendly)

      It's next to the Downtown Center Parking garage and across from Hilton
      Hotel.

      I've been to their other restaurants and their Nanns can be vegan if
      you ask them not to put in the GHEE

      they also have garlic nann.You might see me there one late night.

      their entrees in their other 5 or so restaurants are around $5 for a
      vegetarian entree.

      Nann and rice are charged separate