silent auction wanted for non profit-veggie friendly

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      This is a mostly veggie/Living foods crowd, that needs donations at their
      next non profit event. If you have anything to donate pls email below

      Register Today! space is limited.
      http://www.urbanpermacultureguild.org/convergence
      convergence@...

      (707) 360-7060

      > FRIDAY
      >
      > 1000 - work trade arrives and finish last-minute setup and signage
      > 1200 - volunteer lunch
      > 1400 - arrivals/registration starts (continues through 2000)
      > 1600 - site tour/natural building projects
      > 1800 - dinner
      > 2000 - opening ceremony
      > 2200 - fire circle
      > 2300 - quiet time (no amplified music after 10 pm)
      >
      > SATURDAY
      >
      > All Day - ongoing registration @ table
      > Natural Building projects are ongoing - every session
      >
      > 0700 - morning grounding (meditation/tai chi/yoga)
      > 0800 - 0930 hot breakfast (cold items out until later)
      > 0930 - 1000 welcoming
      > 1030 - Keyline speaker/Penny Livingston presenter
      > 1045 - 1215 breakouts (panel discussions based on keynote,
      > Permaculture in Education, Alternative fuels in a post carbon Era; and
      > focused wkshop,)
      > 1230 - lunch; market opens
      > 1400 - announcements reminders
      > 1410 - Open Space Discussion . group topics include
      > breakouts; nat'l building, greywater, non-violent communication, led
      > group activity, art project
      > as well as hikes and free space
      > 1830 - dinner
      >
      > 1730 - 1800 cleanup
      > 1830 - 2000 dinner
      >
      > 2000 - 2200 amplified performance/DJ dancing/possible Becky White
      > performance
      > 2200 - passion show
      >

      > SUNDAY
      >
      > 0730 - morning grounding
      > 0830 - 1000 - breakfast
      > 1000 - 1030 - Group singing and weaving
      > 1030 - 1200 - Open space format ~ bio-regional guild planning session
      > 1230 - lunch
      > 1345 - 1430 - Open space format~ topic-based discussion groups
      > conclusions and report back
      > 1430 - tea time
      > 1500 - 1700 - permie olympics (cobb, compost, Strawbale toss, Seed
      > ball shot put, Swaling and freestyle wheelbarrow)
      > 1730 - 1830 - pack up and Closing ceremony
      > 1830 - Leftover dinner sessions
      > 2000 - Adios and overnight work-trade time
      >

      > MONDAY
      >
      > final clean up and farewell

      signature:

      I am unable to receive your emails during work hours.

      sign, Sunny