Re: [SFVS] looking for vegan-friendly holistic primary care physician at Kaiser Permanente Oakland or San Francisco

  • bee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      I don't want to de-rail Larry's request, but I would like to hear of any and all vegan docs in the Bay Area.

      I would particularly like to hear of any vegan Kaiser docs in Marin County too. (not just friendly)
      I know that there is a vegan pediatrician at Kaiser Dr. Feeback-Lee, in Marin. (Thanks Miyoko!)

      Bee

      Bee Uytiepo, CMT
      Beelight, Owner
      Healing is Giving, Founder
      healingisgiving.com

      On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Larry Fishman <larfishm@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I noticed that Dr. Dan Forrester, a former Kaiser Permanente primary
      care physician, gave talks a number of times at your potlucks, and
      wonder if there is a way I can contact him to get recommendation(s) for
      nutrition-based, vegan-friendly, holistic primary care physicians at
      either Kaiser Oakland (preferred) or San Francisco. Also, if anyone else
      knows of any nutrition-based, vegan-friendly, holistic primary care
      physicians at either Kaiser Oakland (preferred) or San Francisco, I
      would be grateful if you would let me know. Thank you very much.

      Larry Fishman