Know Breath | No Stress !! - June 3rd @ 3:30pm

  • Artofliving Santaclara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi All,

      Remember how we were in our childhood :) - Loving, joyful, enthusiastic, energetic and the word 'stress' did not even exist in our life.
      Many of us undergo stress on a day to day basis. Stress can affect us in ways that we can hardly imagine !

      Are you aware that we can eliminate more than 70% of toxins from our body with our breath. In our Breath, lies a great hidden secret that can be used to live a healthy and stress-free way of life !!

      Join us for Know Breath | No Stress ! workshop and experience simple yet powerful breathing-technique, experience a guided meditation, and learn about the ancient science of your mind – all of which will dissolve your stress and leave you with a smile! :) happy

      The workshop will explore the elegant Mind-Breath-Body connection, and how we can consciously use our breath to:
      * Live in the present moment
      * Break through our barriers and realize our full potential
      * Learn how to manage our emotions
      * Live a happier ans stress-free life!

      Benefits:
      1. Reduced Stress & Increased energy levels.
      2. Increased Joy & Happiness.
      3. Enhanced Focus & Concentration.
      4. Improved Relationships

      When: Sunday | June 3rd, 2012 | 3:30 pm
      Where: Art of Living Center, 2368 Walsh Ave, Santa Clara, CA
      ContactGeeta @ kgeetakalyani@... | 408-823-7546

      Inline image 1