Need a room to rent for short-term (approx $500-550/mo)

  • roomhunter90
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      Greetings!

      I am looking for a room to rent for approx. 1-2 months at approx $500-550/mo with utilities included. I am a recent college grad and need a place to stay until I have found employment. I already have a couple of interviews lined up and expecting more soon. If you have a room available for move-in on Tuesday/Wednesday (June 5th/6th) please let me know as soon as possible so we can confirm details over the phone. I have an inflatable mattress and it would be great if the room has closet space to hang clothes in.

      My ideal host/homeowners would be vegetarians/vegans, but not required. I am a guy and of Indian origin. I prefer a quieter environment more so after 9pm. A home with no infants would be good – little kids deserve to enjoy and make all the noise they need to, to express themselves; I would not want to be in their way of enjoying their liberties. I need to cook up meals and only to perhaps use a microwave to heat up a frozen meal or so. I don't expect to have any guests over.

      When responding please include the city, rental rate for the room with utilities, any privileges such as use of laundry machine, if pets and/or infants/very young kids live in the home, whether a security deposit will be required given the short-term stay, and any other details that I should consider.

      Thanks for reading my post!

      "Room-Hunter" :-)
      roomhunter90@...